Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas, days 1-6

So every year I have this tradition when it comes to gifts for my boys' teachers. Instead of one gift, they get 12 little gifts. The last 12 days before Christmas break the boys bring in a little treat each day. Here is what they received on days 1-6.

On the first day of Christmas, the kids gave their teachers...
Candy Cane M&M sticks


On the second day of Christmas, the kids gave their teachers...
Binder Clip Photo Holders


On the third day of Christmas, the kids gave their teachers...
Poinsettia Ornaments


On the fourth day of Christmas, the kids gave their teachers...
Holiday Hershey's


On the fifth day of Christmas, the kids gave their teachers...
Snowman Tealight


On the sixth day of Christmas, the kids gave their teachers...
K-cup Mugs


As you can see, they aren't big expensive things, but rather small little handmade tokens. I think (and ive been told) that the suspense and excitement of a new gift everyday is just as fun and enjoyable as the gift. And I think my kids love giving 12 days of gifts too!

Heather
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: