Thursday, January 24, 2013

How will you party?



THIS is the best time of the year! It's the start of Sale-a-Bration and there are 3 ways to party. So how will you party?

HOST- I'll have some friends over for a party and earn free Stampin' Up! products. You could get free Glimmer Paper, and a Hostess bundle in addition to at least $25 in free products.

SHOP- Woo hoo, a party all to myself! And I still get free stuff. Choose any one of 18 Sale-a-Bration products free with each $50 purchase.

JOIN- Its a party all the time! 25% more free products and a discount all the time! Get your choice of $156 worth of awesome Stampin' Up! Products for only $99. Try it and see, there's absolutely nothing to loose if you choose not to continue.

Check out the Sale-a-Bration flyer below for all the goodies. Click on the SHOP button on the right to purchase from my website 24/7.

Call or email me today to start your party!
Heather

No comments: