Friday, March 18, 2011

Bliss

I'm back! Yes I know I've been away too long and you have missed me terribly. I have been working on a way to make posting to this blog a bit easier. Stampin' Up has a great interface and is very easy Unfortunately most of my pictures of my cards are either on my camera or my new iPad it's been a pain to have to transfer them to to my computer and then upload them to the blog. So I opened a blogger acct and now post my blog entries there and link them back to my SU blog. Since I can do this from the iPad there is really no excuse for me not making regular posts.
So here is my first piece of eye candy for you. This is one of the cards we did this week at the Penfield Rec class. I will share the others next time. This card uses the FREE Stamp set called Bliss and it has become one of my favorites lately. There are only 2 more weeks to get this set! The awesome Sale-a-Bration promotion ends at the end of this month so place your $50 order today and select this set for FREE! Isn't free fabulous?




Stamp set: Bliss
Ink: BlushingBride and Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Stripe Grosgrain ribbon, Itty Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Scallop Border Punch.


Please come back and visit again, I'm getting better at this blogging thing.

1 comment:

Created by Kath said...

It works! The comments work! Thanks for sharing, I need to try the ribbon.