Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nothing Alive

I know it's a weird title but believe it or not that was a Challenge posted by a fellow demonstrator. I love when I see an interesting Challenge like this and am anxious to see what what gets posted. The Challenge was to make a card without using any images or representations of anything living (no flowers, trees, butterflies etc). Since that eliminated a great deal of my stamp sets I decided I would try a card without any image at all! Now THAT'S a challenge. What did I come up with? Shaving cream! Have you tried this technique? It's very easy and not nearly as messy as you might think.



The base card stock is Pacific Point embossed with then Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. The white is mounted on Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink. The swirl pattern used Pacific, Celery, Pink and Perfect Plum reinkers. How would you have met this Challenge, I'd love to hear!

Heather

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: