Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Card Buffet

A card buffet? What's that? A buffet is defined as a meal in which people serve themselves from various dishes set out on a serving table. So a card buffet is an event in which you can pick and create cards from a variety of predesigned options. This month I premiered this event for the first time with rave reviews. Here is a sampling of some of the "dishes" I offered.



The cards cover a variety of occasions and stamping levels. I am now up to 16 cards in my buffet and will keep adding new cards each month. Cards will remain on the buffet until the stamp set or embellishments retire (or you just get sick of seeing it!) so if you can't make them all one month, they'll be there the next month.
My October Card Buffet classes will be held on Oct 5th and 13th so if you are in the area, please register (see the My Events link to the right to RSVP). There are even some Christmas cards on the buffet now to get your creative juices flowing for the holiday season.
If you see a card design you'd like to create, send me a picture and I'll add it to the buffet. Is there an occasion you need cards for? I'll add those as well. I hope to see you at the next Card Buffet!

Heather

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: