Saturday, October 1, 2011

Join my team and get a FREE Big Shot!

That's right! You can get a FREE Big Shot or $100 in FREE product when you join my team from Oct 1-31!



The Big Shot is one of the greatest and most versatile tools you can use in your stamping business. From die cutting to embossing, the Big Shot helps take your cards, gifts and scrapbook pages to the Wow level! If you've ever considered becoming a demonstrator, now is the perfect time. If you already have the Big Shot, it's no problem. You can get $100 worth of dies, embossing folders or anything else you'd like in addition to the amazing Starter Kit.
I would love the opportunity to talk to you about becoming a demonstrator. You can sign up right through my website or give me a call and we can walk through the process together. As your upline you can be sure I will be here every step of the way as you begin this exciting adventure and I will help you make your business exactly what you want it to be. I hope to hear from you today!

Heather
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Cute projects Heather! We'll have to talk about how you made that stamp set look so beautiful.
Debbie

Jackie said...

Wonderful projects. I didn't get that Christmas set, but I like the way you've used it!

Jackie

Created by Kath said...

I love the card! Great projects.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Heather what a great set of projects and your card is even prettier in person. Love it.
Your book mark is just fantastic and I LOVE boxes of any type and your's is super cute. Hugs.

KatheD said...

I didn't have to run to my mailbox because my swap came early - it's stunning! I wondered you you did that Wild Wasabi scalloped circle. I love the ensemble, I wish I were on your gift list :)

That Little Nut said...

Love all your projects, Heather. The card is just beautiful, and I never really thought to make seasonal bookmarks! TFS