Friday, April 12, 2013

Capturing Memories

My family just returned home from an amazing and memorable trip to Cozumel, Mexico.  My parents, siblings & their spouses and my husband and I are certified scuba divers.  Now that the eldest two grandsons are of age to get their Jr. Certification, my parents took the entire family on a trip for their first dive experience.  Between digital cameras, camera phones, an underwater camera and 5 disposable cameras for all the kids, we easily took hundreds of pictures.
In this digital age it is easy to take tons of great pictures that capture every great memory of trips like these.  But taking the time to print them and put them in an album or dare try to scrapbook them can seem like an overwhelming task. But with My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up! has made this task simple.  Here is just one page I made for the vacation album.  I used one of my sunset photos as the background and just added a couple more photos and some quick text.
My Digital Studio is easy to learn and use and comes preloaded with tons of images and tools.  Each Tuesday, Stampin' Up! releases even more digital downloads so you can continue to add to your library.  And at the new price of $19.95, its an inexpensive way to create albums, calendars, cards, flyers and more!  If you are in the Austin area, I provide free hands-on training to get you started.  Contact me today to learn more!

A few quick notes....

  • I've updated my class schedule for April and May so be sure to check it out here.
  • Paper Pumpkin kits are going out this week!  Watch your mailbox for this months treasure.  If you haven't already signed up, do it today so you can get in on the fun.
  • Like me on Facebook to get more news and tips.  My page is here.

No comments: