Monday, April 15, 2013

FREE PRODUCTS!

How does $80 or more in free Stampin' Up! product sound?  I know, right?  Gather some friends for your own workshop and you could be earning those Hostess Benefits.  I've got two hostesses already who have their dates on my calendar.  What date do you want to hold your workshop?

Have a bigger wish list?  Join my team and get an extra $30 of products in your Starter Kit.  YOU choose whatever products you want, its completely customizable!  You pick $155 worth of your favorite products and pay only $99!  Not only will you be embarking on the most fun, rewarding adventure of your life, but you'll get to join me at the annual Convention in Salt Lake City this summer.  Its Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary and they are promising even more fun and more free giveaways.  You definitely don't want to miss out!  Contact me today with all your questions.

No comments: